Not about a bed of roses (but it can be)

Often I have thought about starting a blog, an online account of the many natural wonders I encounter and the botanical puzzles that come my way. But until today I lived more than I wrote and usually gardening is the best excuse not to write anything. Are you asking if it is raining? The weather is fine, spring is in full swing and there is lots to explore, which I shall do in a minute ( I can see this first blog becoming a short one).
I will not promise to write something every day, probably not even every week. I have a big garden and travel a lot, but I promise to share some stuff from time to time. Life of a Botanist will be an interesting journey, and certainly will not be only about a bed of roses (but it can be of course, lets see).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New plant discoveries in 2019.

A botanist at Chelsea Flower Show